Monday 13 April 2015

INQ28 - Henchman Painting begins and Baby Updates


It's not much, but it's a beginning. I've decided to go with the old fashioned pilot jacket colours with a worn brown leather finish. The armour is inspired by the below picture, a work by Karl Kopinski, one of the greatest artists to have produced work for Games Workshop. It's far from finished however.


The idea behind my Henchman is that he is an old imperial pilot, turned smuggler, turned Inquisitorial Henchman/pilot. He's kind of come full circle but isn't exactly unhappy with his situation. He'd be dead if it wasn't for his Employer. With this in mind I'll be throwing some blues in there to represent his time spent in the Imperial Navy, but they'll be very minimal. In fact, with this paint scheme I'll be going for a very minimalistic approach in general. Trying to not get tied up in the details as a way of experimenting on my own part.

I hope you enjoy following my progress and you are very patient to be doing so.

*   *   *   *

For those interested, my lady is getting on very well as is our soon to be born spawn. As proof, here's a photo I think you might enjoy:




We have just under four months left before birth....I am both terrified and excited.

*   *   *   *











No comments:

Post a Comment