Sunday 20 September 2015

Skulls!



"In times of Myth he held the stair,
Down which the godly went.
Alas, upon his heads he did bring forth,
The wrath of heavens sent."

*   *   *   *

I love TKMaxx. Halloween in TKMaxx is a hobbyist and weirdos dream. I can't count on two hands and feet how many times I've seen something awesome there that's inspired a new drawing or model to make. This time around however it's this amazing skull set. This cost me €9.99 and will be used to create a piece of terrain for my Ashen Stair setting. I haven't completely decided yet what to make of it but the above Rhyme is something I threw together to give some direction. As of yet it could turn out to be a tower or I may chop it apart to use as separate modular pieces. Who knows!


*   *   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment